Book Your Next Event Here!
Make your next event unique and rent Chimacum’s historic Grange Hall built in 1932. The facilities include a charming upstairs performance hall with a stage and backstage, a downstairs conference room, restrooms, a non-certified kitchen, and plenty of parking. Our rates have been simplified as part of an ongoing Grange Centennial revitalization effort.
0–2 hours: $40
2–4 hours: $60
4–8 hours: $100
Whole Day (8+ hours): $130
Discount for Active Grange Members: 20% discount for private events. Member must be present, and no entrance fee can be collected.
Discounts available for multiple rentals. If you feel your event otherwise requires special consideration (bearing in mind there are costs to keeping this valuable community asset open) contact the Grange at email@example.com. We look forward to serving you!
- All rentals include usage of the entire Grange Hall, including the non-commercial kitchen. Use of the kitchen facilities is limited to access to water, refrigerator, freezer, sinks, stove, oven, coffee maker and microwave ovens.
- If desired and your event is public, provide us with text and we can publish info regarding your event on our "Happenings Blog" and Facebook Page.
- Cancellation Policy — 20% of the rental amount is non-refundable unless the event is rescheduled with two weeks notice.
- We ask that all renters are mindful of our residential neighbors and keep outside noise to a minimum, especially after 10pm.
- All rentals include use of the Grange chairs and tables. There are sixteen 8' tables, and 110 chairs. The Grange has two projector screens (one mounted above the stage, one mobile) and a projector available to renters — we recommend bringing your own computer and cables.
- The Grange Hall can accommodate ~80 people. The parking lot can accommodate 35-40 cars.
Check availability on our online calendar.
Ready to Book?
Or have further questions? Email Tia, our Grange Coordinator. Tell her about your event: when you'd like to have it, how many people expected, any special needs, etc. She will guide you through the booking procedure and answer any questions.